- Based on my color memes [x]
- NOTE: every scene and every color is pretty much individual, and I can’t give you colorings for every scene. This is a BASIC PSDs. (containshue/saturation, red/yellow/blue/green PSDs)
- I spent my time on this tutorial and PSDs, so please LIKE/REBLOG if taking.
As example I’m gonna make SEASON 5 + BLUE, because there are a lot of blue in this season.
- For the good, colorful meme you need scene where the color you make (blue) was the main color (like 80% of space, blue Doctor’s bow tie doen’t count if there are a lot of other colors at this scene)
- When you make color meme some scenes comes to you mind, but most of time it wasn’t enough. So the easiest way to find a good scenes to color is to go to any screencaps website (I use this one). We need season 5 so I go to season 5 screencaps and click most viewed.
- Then I look for blue scenes and when I find them I open them in Photoshop
- I trying coloring on caps before I starting making gifs, just to be sure they are good enough for the meme.
- If you want a colorful meme your main tools will be hue/saturation and color balance. On my color memes I usally use 1 hue/saturation and 2-3 color balance layers.
- And colorings I made for you [x] For the best result you can play with color balance, color fills and gradient maps. GOOD LUCK!